IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
(You can also send you resume at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- installing and setting up client computers
- Answering client IT support inquiries.
- Consultations with clients to identify hardware, networking, or software problems.
- Delivering technical support on-site or through systems that allow remote access.
- Fixing software bugs, hardware malfunctions, and networking issues.
- A computer science or information technology bachelor’s degree.
- A track record of success as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of IP-based protocols, web services, and APIs.
- Qualification: DIPL/BE/BTECH IT
- Experience: 2/3 years
- Site: CBS/ Navsari
( You can also send you resume at email@example.com )